SHOWER PARTITIONS & CUBICLES IN KOCHI
GLASS SHOWER PARTITIONS
Glass shower partitions, also known as shower enclosures or shower screens, are a popular choice in modern bathrooms. They provide a sleek and stylish solution for separating the shower area from the rest of the bathroom while allowing for an open and spacious feel. Here are some details about glass shower partitions.Glass shower partitions are typically made of tempered or safety glass, providing transparency that allows natural light to flow throughout the bathroom. The use of glass creates a bright and inviting atmosphere while maintaining a sense of openness. Glass shower partitions come in various styles and configurations to suit individual preferences and bathroom layouts. They can be designed as fixed panels, sliding doors, hinged doors, or even frameless for a minimalist look. Shower partition can come with various finishes and coatings to enhance its functionality and aesthetics. Some common options include frosted or patterned glass for privacy, as well as anti-spot, anti-lime scale, or water repellent coatings to reduce watermarks and make cleaning easier. Shower enclosure have revolutionized the way we experience bathing. Shower cubicles provides a private and enclosed space within our bathrooms, allowing for a rejuvenating and luxurious showering experience. With various designs and styles Shower Enclosures can be customized to fit in any bathroom layout.
History Of Shower Partitions...
The history of Shower Partitions can be traced back to ancient civilizations. In ancient Greece, for example, public bathing facilities featured stone partitions that separated individual bathing areas. These partitions were designed to offer some privacy to bathers while still allowing for communal bathing. Fast forward to the late 19th and early 20th centuries, indoor plumbing and modern bathroom fixtures became more prevalent. Shower enclosures started to emerge as a way to contain water within a designated showering area. Initially, these enclosures were often made of metal frames with curtains or fabric panels as partitions….
Installation of Bathroom Shower Partition doesnt takes much time. It usually takes upto 1 – 2 days maximum for its installation. However, it takes time for the toughened glass to be delivered inorder to start the work.
The rate of Toughened Glass Shower Partition usually depends upon the the thickness of the toughened glass used and the rate of hardwares used in the work. Usually the price of the whole shower partition ranges from Rs 18,000- 22,000.
Toughened / Tempered Glass which is considered as safety glass is used in glass shower partitions. Toughened glass is designed to withstand greater impacts.
Add Your Heading Text Here
POINTS TO REMEMBER FOR YOUR SHOWER ENCLOSURE.....
1. Glass Door
The door is one of the main component of Shower / Bathroom partitions. So it need to designed efficiently. There many ways in which you can provide your glass doors. Those are:
- HINGED SHOWER DOOR : It is a type of door which is normally used which opens like a common door. It is supported by two hinges which is connected either to the wall or to the glass panel.
- BI-FOLD SHOWER DOOR : It is a type of door which contains two or three hard wearing panels that folds into one another .
- SLIDING DOOR : This door unlike normal doors opens sideways. It is connected to a steel tire which is then connected to SS Railing. This type of door is usually used when the space is limited in the bathrom for hinged door.
2. Door Handles
The door handle used for the glass door has a greater impact on the design as well as the efficiency of the Glass Shower Partition. There are mainly five types of door handles used in the doors of shower partition. Those are ;
- SQUARE PULL HANDLE : A square pull handle in a door is a type of door handle that has a square- shaped design. It is typically used for pulling or pushing a door open or closed. It provides a firm grip and can also add a modern look to the door.
- MITTERED PULL HANDLE : A handle with mitered corners or edges is referred to as a mitered pull handle. The term “MITERED” refers to the handle’s corners being chopped at a 45-degree angle to give the handle a seamless appearance. They are frequently utilized in simple door designs.
- LADDERED PULL HANDLE : A door handle style with a design like a ladder is called a “laddered pull handle.” It usually resembles a ladder because the horizontal bars or rungs are joined by vertical supports. Laddered pull handles are frequently employed in industrial- or contemporary-style doors because they can give a distinctive and eye-catching feature to the door’s overall appearance.
- KNOB : A door handle style that resembles a knob or a spherical ball is known as a knob handle. It is often employed to turn or twist a door open or shut. Knob handles are a timeless and common option for doors, and they may be found in a variety of materials, coatings, and patterns to suit varied tastes and aesthetics.
- FINGER PULL HANDLE : A finger pull handle in a door is a type of door handle that is designed to be recessed or flush with the surface of the door. It typically consists of a small indentation or groove that allows you to insert your fingers and pull the door open. Finger pull handles are often used in situations where a more discreet or minimalist look is desired, as they do not protrude from the door surface like traditional handles.